Dentists tell us that ACTIVA™ BioACTIVE-CEMENT™ “handles extremely well,” is “easy to mix and spread uniformly” and leaves “lovely clean margins.”
Here are the top 5 reasons to try PULPDENT’s new bioactive cement:
- Versatile Material – Can be used with CAD/CAM, Zirconia, E-max, Lithium Disilicate, stainless steel, implants, posts and all permanent crown and bridge products.
- Simplified Technique – Automix syringe delivery and fast setting time.
- Easy Clean Up – Excess material is easily removed with an explorer.
- Resilient, Resists Erosion and Washout – ACTIVA’s patented rubberized-resin provides greater wear resistance than any other dental cement.
- The BioACTIVE Difference – ACTIVA’s bioactive properties stimulate apatite formation and remineralization, sealing micro-gaps and margins against cavity-causing bacteria.
For more information click here or contact your local dental dealer.