Products - Core Forms - Product Review
For fast, accurate core build ups
These transparent core forms have a tab on the top so you can easily pick them up with a cotton pliers or hemostat. The reference line around the middle helps with accurate contouring. The tapered sides are for precise sizing and fast removal. They are made of clear polyethylene for light curing and easy trimming with scissors, and they will not stick to core material.
- Transparent core forms for fast light curing
- Tab on the top for easy pick up with cotton pliers
- Reference ring for accurate trimming and contouring.
- Tapered sides for precise sizing and fast removal
- Clear polyethylene does not stick to core material
Suggested Retail Prices Below. Actual prices may vary. Contact your dental dealer for details.
HardCore Refill: 10 gm each HardCore Base and Catalyst $49.50
Core Forms, Box of 64, all one size *Specify size: 1 = small, 2 = medium, 3 = large, 4 = x-large, AS = assorted $40.00
HardCore Forms, Box of 64 assorted, 16 each size $40.00