Products - Kool-Dam™ - Product Review
Heatless Liquid Dam & Block Out Resin
Apply Kool-Dam on gingiva or tooth surfaces prior to power bleaching, sandblasting or other procedures requiring intraoral protection, or use to block out undercuts prior to taking impressions. Kool-Dam is conveniently dispensed from a syringe using small applicator tips for accurate placement, and is easily removed upon completion of the procedure.
- Fast light cure.
- Stays cool when cured for patient comfort.
- Stays where placed, Does not run.
- Remains flexible after curing. Tear resistant. Easy to remove.
- Stacks on itself smoothly and evenly.
- Moisture friendly chemistry works well in oral environment.
- Adheres to models for making bleaching trays.
- Blocks out undercuts.
- Repairs tears in rubber dams
Suggested Retail Prices Below. Actual prices may vary. Contact your dental dealer for details.
Green, 18 ga x 1/2", Prebent Tips, Pkg. 20 Use with Kool-Dam & Kleer-Veneer $5.15
Black, 19 ga x 1/2", Prebent Tips, Pkg. 20 Use with Kool-Dam & Embrace WetBond Class V $5.15
Pink, 20 ga x 1/2", Prebent Tips, Pkg. 20 Use with Kool-Dam, Lime-Lite & Flows-Rite $5.15
Embrace Resortation & PFM Repair Kit:
1.2 mL syringe each First-Coat, Seal-n-Shine, Opaquer, Porcelain Etch Gel, Kool-Dam + accessories
KIT: 2 x 3 mL syringes + 20 applicator tips $47.75
Bulk Pack: 10 x 3mL syringes $149.00