Products - Lime-Lite™ - Product Review
Light Cure Cavity Liner
Fluoride releasing • Radiopaque • Universal Shade
Contains Hydroxyapatite in a urethane dimethacrylate resin
Specially formulated for use with adhesives, composites and traditional restorative materials, Lime-Lite contains hydroxyapatite in a urethane dimethacrylate resin. It releases calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate and fluoride ions, which are known to be beneficial to tooth structure, to stimulate secondary dentin formation and to have cariostatic properties.
- Light cure base/liner – sets extremely hard
- Chemically bonds to adhesives and composites
- Releases favorable calcium, hydroxyl, phosphate and fluoride ions
- Stimulates secondary dentin formation
- Insoluble in water and oral fluids
- Convenient syringe dispensing
Suggested Retail Prices Below. Actual prices may vary. Contact your dental dealer for details.
Pink, 20 ga x 1/2", Prebent Tips, Pkg. 20 Use with Kool-Dam, Lime-Lite & Flows-Rite $5.25