Products - Multi-Cal™ - Product Review
pH > 12 • Radiopaque • Non-Setting
All Purpose, Non-Setting Calcium Hydroxide Paste
For Vital Pulp Therapy and Root Canal Therapy
Multi-Cal is a smooth, creamy calcium hydroxide preparation recommended for all clinical applications where calcium hydroxide is indicated.
Temporary and Intermediate Root Canal Therapy
- For routine use as an intracanal dressing between office visits
- Non-surgical solution for abscessed teeth and failed root canals
- For treatment of abscesses, cysts, periapical lesions, root resorption, root fractures, perforations, apexification, pus, hemorrhage, exudation, weeping canals
- Treatment of traumatic injuries
- Non-setting. Easily removed with file and irrigation.
Vital Pulp Therapy
- Direct Pulp Capping, Pulpal Curettage, Pulpotomy
- Dentin Bridge Formation
- Cavity Lining and Indirect Pulp Capping
Suggested Retail Prices Below. Actual prices may vary. Contact your dental dealer for details.
Multi-Cal Kit: 4 x 1.2 mL syringes + 8 applicator tips $52.00
Multi-Cal: 3 mL syringe $32.60
Dark Blue, 22 ga x 1/2", Prebent Tips, Pkg. 20 Use with Multi-Cal, Dentin Conditioning Gel & Forendo Paste $5.45