Dentists contact us on a regular basis to share their experiences with ACTIVA BioACTIVE. Here are 5 ways your colleagues are using ACTIVA to rebuild smiles.
- Bulk Fill: ACTIVA’s dual cure chemistry ensures depth of cure and reduces polymerization shrinkage. The syringe technique saves time and eliminates voids.
- Save Failing Crowns: ACTIVA forms a seal between the tooth and crown and reduces the risk of microleakage and secondary decay. Price-sensitive patients can have their existing restorations fixed rather than replaced.
- Anterior Restorations: ACTIVA BioACTIVE is esthetic and comes in a variety of shades. The material looks and behaves like natural teeth, with a shock-absorbing rubberized resin that resists fracture and chipping.
- Strip Crowns: ACTIVA’s easy handling, flowability and dual cure properties make it ideal for strip crowns, a fast and economical solution for children and cost-conscious adults.
- Universal Restorative Material: More and more dentists are using ACTIVA BioACTIVE-RESTORATIVE as their primary restorative material for all cavity classes. Click here to find out why.
Do you have another application for ACTIVA that isn’t listed above? Send your story to email@example.com.
About PULPDENT® Corporation
PULPDENT® Corporation is a family-owned dental research, manufacturing company and leader in bioactive dental materials. ACTIVA BioACTIVE™, developed by PULPDENT, is the first esthetic bioactive restorative material. ACTIVA behaves much like natural teeth and stimulates the formation of apatite (the building blocks of teeth), chemically bonds to teeth and helps protect against decay. PULPDENT celebrates its 70th anniversary this year with continued commitment to product innovation, clinical education and patient-centered care.