Self-Cure • Fluoride Releasing • Radiopaque
GlassFill is excellent for restoring cervical erosion areas, root caries and Class III & V cavities. It is also indicated for fissure filling and restoring deciduous teeth. Its index of refraction matches that of tooth structure, which prevents the shine-through or matte-white effect.
- For restoring cervical erosions, root caries and
- Class III and V cavities.
- For fissure sealing and restoring deciduous teeth.
- Use alone or with composite overlay and as a liner in the “sandwich” technique.
- Universal tooth shade. High compressive strength.
- Fast setting. Acid etchable.
All Pulpdent Glass Ionomer Cements Offer These Outstanding Benefits:
- Fluoride ion release
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion: 9 ppm
- Excellent bond strength to dentin and enamel
- Very high compressive and diametric tensile strengths
- Controlled setting to prevent rapid dehydration which has been shown to cause pulpal sensitivity
Code and Description:
IFU – GlassFill Kit: 30g powder, 15mL liquid, mixing pad, scoop